Our designers & installers at Nutri-Turf – Outdoor Life Landscaoping & Design can help you make a statement, or simply add a subtle highlight with some strategically placed lights in your front or backyard landscape.
We will help design and install a 12 volt low-voltage lighting system to your specific landscape needs. Keeping in mind beauty, safety and security, the designers will create a lighting system for your property using different techniques such as, up lighting, wash lighting, path lighting, feature accents, down lighting & tread lighting. You can choose between LED lights or standard bulbs.
We can emphasize your favorite tree, water feature or prized statue. Pathways can be hard to navigate at night. Installing path lights will add both safety and ambience to your home and show case your landscape.
Enjoy your beautiful landscape into the evening hours all year long. Transformers can be linked with photo cells or be smart phone enabled. Touch the icon on your phone and turn on the entire landscape lighting circuit or individual areas on, it’s that easy.
You’ve invested in your landscape to make your dream yard emphasizing your personal tastes. Why not enjoy it after the sun goes down as well? It will make your home stand out in your neighborhood. It allows you to expand the time you get to enjoy your yard into the evening while improving safety and security on your property.
Why choose low voltage landscape lighting over standard 120V systems?
- Lower overall cost to operate
- More energy-efficient and often more light output per watt
- Little or no risk of shock or other electrical hazard
- Minimum disturbance to lawn and garden (Cable can be buried without conduit and junction boxes or it can be left above ground)
- Easy relocation of fixtures when desired. As plants and trees grow, simply move the fixture back to maintain proper illumination. Low voltage fixtures typically mount to the ground with a stake.
today for more information.